How tall is Keri Hilson biography Height 2018 Weight Body Statistics net worth AGE, Hair eye Color filmleri kimdir yaş boy kilo nereli resim foto Nick Name Occupation dat mom Sun Sign ETC Nationality Education Residence Facts and Family Where when which why is Keri Hilson
Birth Name Keri Lynn Hilson
Profession Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Keri Hilson was born on December 5, 1982 in Decatur, Georgia, USA.
She’s currently 35 years old.
She has African and American ancestry.
Keri Hilson attended Oxford College at the Emory University in Atlanta to study theater. However, she didn’t complete her course as she had secured a record deal in her senior year.
Father – He served in the US Army.
Mother – She runs a Day care center.
Siblings – Kaycee Hilson (Sister), Kelsee Hilson (Sister), Kelly Hilson (Sister), Kye Hilson (Sister), Kip Hilson (Brother)
Marital Status Single
She’s dating former NFL player Ricardo Lockette since June 2017.
Past to that, she was in a relationship with NBA star Serge Ibaka from 2012 to 2016. She also dated Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy and Trey Songz in the past.
In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
In centimeters – 175 cm
In meters – 1.7 m
In Kilograms – 57 kg
In Pounds – 126 lbs
Measurements – 35-24-37
Bust – 35 inches
Waist – 24 inches
Hip – 37 inches
Bra Size – 32D
Body Build Slim
Eye Color Light Brown
Hair Color Black
Shoe Size She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Dress Size Her dress size is 4 (US).
Favorite Beauty Icon – Jennifer Lopez
Favorite Designer – Dolce & Gabbana
Favorite Hairstyle Icons – Whitney Houston, Donna Summer, Diana Ross
Favorite Footwear – Sneakers
Favorite Skin Care Products – Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream
Keri Hilson Net worth
Keri Hilson has a net worth of $25 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Facebook – kerihilson
Instagram – kerihilson
Twitter – kerihilson
Keri Hilson Facts
1. Hilson began her music career at the age of 14 when she signed a record deal with girl group D’Signe.
2. She spent most of her teenage years as a songwriter and background vocalist working with musicians such as Usher, Ludacris, Kelly Rowland, Toni Braxton and Ciara.
3. She worked with the songwriting and production team, The Clutch, where she co-wrote songs for Mary J. Blige’s “Take Me as I Am” and Britney Spears‘ “Gimme More”.
4. She made her singing debut with the single “The Way I Are” by Timbaland.
5. She has an Arabic dialect tattoo on her forearm which translates to ‘dream in color’ in English.