Logo Quiz Level 9 Answers by bubble quiz games Answers
Logo Quiz Level 9 pack contains 60 logos. The answers to all of them are:
- Ligue 1 – is the round logo, that looks like a ball, under it there is a smaller round shape with a football player.
- Nautica – is the dark blue logo formed from the letters “U” and a small logo above them.
- NBA – is the white man with a basketball in it’s hand, formed inside a blue shape and a red shape.
- Newsweek – is the dark red rectangle logo, that has written inside the white letters “N k”.
- Ning – is the green rectangle with a round shape inside made from white dots.
- Picasa – is the circle logo with an white pentagon inside.
- Rai – is the blue square with the white letter “i” inside.
- Taco Bell – is the bell colored in violet and pink.
- Technicolor – is the shape colored in the rainbow colors.
- History Channel – is the golden letter “H” underlined in red.
- Total – is the one similar to a ball made from stripes of different colors.
- Tour de France – is the one formed by the groups of black letters: “f our” “de” “a ce” and has a big orange dot in the right side.
- Triumph – the red logo shaped like a crown with dots above it.
- TVS – is the red, running, horse.
- Champions League – the black soccer ball made from stars.
- USA Today – the big blue circle with two groups of text next to it: “SA” and “T D Y”.
- Airbus – is round silver logo with 6 curved lines inside.
- Panam – is the blue round logo, with several curved white lines in it.
- Embraer – is the blue logo formed from the letters “MB A R” and a logo, similar to a bird, in the left side.
- South African Airways – the airplane tail colored in red green and blue.
- Sims – the green gem with a blue word above it.
- Koenigsegg – is the logo outlined in blue and filed with gold and orange rhombus.
- McLaren – is the logo formed by a group of black letters “M La n”.
- Pagani – is the black and white oval logo, with a black stripe inside and many small black dots.
- Saturn – the silver square with 4 red curved shapes inside.
- Scania – the blue logo with a bird head spitting fire and wearing a golden crown.
- Fakebake – is the purple logo, with nice decoration on the edges, and has written inside the letters “F e ak”.
- Kose – is the one formed by two rectangles with round corners. One of the rectangle is straight and the other one is oblique, and is supported by the first rectangle.
- Michigan – the blue letters “MI HI N”.
- Pocari – is the blue rectangle logo with a white “c” inside, and a big white curved line under it.
- Postit – the logo made from yellow sticky notes.
- Air Berlin – is the oblique oval colored in red. Inside there is a white circle and two curved lines.
- JBL – is the white letter “L” with a small “!” to the left, inside a red rectangle.
- Old Spice – is the formed by the red letters “O S ce” and a sailing ship above.
- Steinway – is the black text “ST &S” with a golden shape above.
- Continental – the blue square with half of an white sphere inside.
- American Airlines – the tilted line colored in blue, white and red.
- Bombardier – is the one formed by the black letters “BO B R I R”.
- Eads – the silver 3d letters “E D”.
- Citibank – is the blue text “ci ib k” with a curved red line above “i i”.
- Skittles – the red rectangle with an rainbow shape inside.
- Sephora – the black letters “S e H R” followed by a stack of 5 lines.
- Mentos – the white outlined word that ends in a blue “S”.
- Roxy – the red logo with and white heart inside and 2 triangles.
- Baileys – is the golden letters “A LEY” over a brown curved background.
- Sprint – is the yellow logo made from 5 curved lines shaped like an arrow.
- Morgan Stanley – is the black text “M g S y”.
- WHO – is the blue logo that resembles the earth map inside a leaf crown.
- GE – is the round blue logo with white decoration inside.
- Publix – is the green letters “P b x”.
- Macys – is the red star with the black letters “m c s” to it’s right.
- Readers Digest – the big black “D” followed by a small “S” with a small red triangle above.
- Cosmopolitan – the dark pink letters “CO O OL T N”.
- Mattel – the round red shape with the white letters “TT” inside.
- Etnies – is the black rectangle that has inside a white arrow pointing left.
- Harrods – represented by the black letters “H s”.
- Redhat – is the guy with a red hat on it’s head.
- Perrier – the green letters “P r”.
- Carhartt – is the orange curved logo, shaped like a swirl.
- Aperol – is the yellow text “P RO” on dark, oblique, background.
- Updated the logos that have new design, because the game had a major update.
- Updated descriptions for the new logos.
- Some spelling errors are fixed.
logo quiz answers
logo quiz online
logo quiz 2021 answers
logo quiz answers images
logo quiz app
logo quiz app answers
a logo quiz answers
the logo quiz board game
the logo quiz game
the logo quiz game answers