Megan Thee Stallion megan thee stallion height megan thee stallion real name megan thee stallion shooting megan thee stallion snl megan thee stallion lyrics megan thee stallion age megan thee stallion birthday megan thee stallion birth chart megan thee stallion before megan thee stallion bio megan thee stallion dad megan thee stallion education
Megan Jovon Ruth Pete (born February 15, 1995), known professionally as Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. She released the EP Tina Snow in June 2018. She signed to 300 Entertainment in November 2018, making her the first female rapper on the label. Her first full-length project, Fever, was released on May 17, 2019. In 2019, Time placed her on their inaugural “Time 100 Next” list. Her third EP, Suga, was released on March 6, 2020.
Megan Thee Stallion Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Megan Thee Stallion age is 25 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 64 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 36-26-38 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 D.
- She has a pair of dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has a gorgeous body figure and a charming personality.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Megan Thee Stallion Quick Facts
|Real Name||Megan Thee Stallion|
|Born||15 February 1995|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||1. Rapping & Singing|
2. Curvaceous Figure
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Holly Thomas
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Moneybagg Yo (Rapper)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2.7 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok|
Megan Thee Stallion Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Megan Thee Stallion boyfriend is rapper, Moneybagg Yo. whose real name is Demario DeWayne White, Jr.
- Megan is living her romantic love life with a boyfriend.
- The couple’s relationship came to the public when Megan confirmed it through her Instagram post in July 2019.
- Since then, they are spotted in each other’s social media posts.
Megan Thee Stallion Early Life & Education
- Megan Jovon Ruth Pete was born on February 15, 1995 in Bexar County, Texas, and raised in the South Park neighborhood in Houston.
- Her mother, Holly Thomas, rapped under the name “Holly-Wood” and would bring her daughter with her to recording sessions instead of putting Pete in daycare.
- Pete and her mother eventually moved to Pearland, Texas, a suburb of Houston, when she was 14 and lived there until she was 18.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
Megan Thee Stallion Career
- At the age of 14, Megan started writing her raps and first rapped when she was 14.
- But, she only took the rap seriously when she was aged 18.
- In April 2016, she dropped her official track named Like a Stallion.
- Then, she rose into prominence by her project named Tina Snow, which was released on the 10th of June 2018.
- Eventually, in 2018, Megan got signed with 1501 Certified Ent, which is an indie label owned by Carl Crawford.
- The same year, she dropped a 10-song EP under the label named Tina Snow.
- She even came to the first female rapper on the label by signing to 300 Entertainment in 2018.
- During September, Megan was signed with a management deal with Roc Nation.
- Megan released “Big Ole Freak” as a single from her EP, Tina Snow, and also filmed a music video for the track, in 2019.
- Megan Thee Stallion released the single “Diamonds” with singer Normani, for the soundtrack of the superhero film Birds of Prey, in 2020.
- She released the EP, Suga, against the wishes of 1501, after a judge granted a temporary restraining order against the label.
- The EP received mainly positive critical reception and has a 80/100 score on review aggregator Metacritic.
- That same month, the song “Savage” from the EP went viral on TikTok, when popular user Keara Wilson used it for a dance challenge video, which racked up 15.7 million views and 2.4 million likes as of March 20, 2020.
Net Worth of Megan Thee Stallion
- As of 2020, Megan Thee Stallion net worth is estimated around $2.7 million.
- As a rapper, Megan has gained wide popularity as well as a decent amount of fortunes.
Facts about Megan Thee Stallion
- She is known for her confidence, sensuality, and explicit lyrics.
- She presents her sexuality throughout her lyrics, videos, and live performances.
- In an interview with Pitchfork she stated, “It’s not just about being sexy, it’s about being confident and me being confident in my sexuality.”
- In an interview with Rolling Stone she noted, “I don’t feel like we ever really had a female rapper come from Houston or Texas and shut shit down. So that’s where I’m coming from.”
- She cites Pimp C, Lil Kim, Biggie Smalls, and Three 6 Mafia as her biggest influences.
- She has an immense fan following on his social media platforms.