Where when which why is Ara Güler biography Height 2018 Weight Body Statistics net worth AGE, Hair eye Color filmleri kimdir yaş boy kilo nereli resim foto Nick Name Occupation dat mom Sun Sign ETC Nationality Education Residence Facts and Family
He gained a reputation in the international arena is the most important representative of creative photography in Turkey.
Ara Güler was born on August 16th, 1928 in Beyoğlu, İstanbul. . His full name is Aram Güleryan. Her mother’s name is Verjin. His father, a pharmacist, ’Dacat Güler yaş came to Istanbul from the Yaycı Village in the Şebinkarahisar district of Giresun when he was 6 years old. In 1951, Ara Güler graduated from the Getronagan Armenian High School in Kuruçeşme. While in high school she worked in every part of filmmaking in film studios and she continued her education in Muhsin Ertuğrul’s theater courses. Because he wanted to be a director or playwright. In 1950, he started journalism in Yeni İstanbul newspaper and at the same time continued his education in Istanbul University Faculty of Economics.
During his high school years, his father helped him to take his first 35-millimeter film machine and a camera to take up the position of lik photojournalist fotoğraf in the Yeni Istanbul newspaper. It is a picture of the Atatürk statue in Gümüşsuyu, which was broken down by a reactionary group called Ticani in 1950.
Ara Güler, who was also a photojournalist, went to war. His photographs were published in various magazines and newspapers around the world. He even took cover photos of the Times magazine.
In 1962, he won Master of Leica, given to very few photographers in Germany. In the Swiss magazine özel Camera çıkan, he devoted a special number to it. In 1964, Mariana Noris’s photographs were published in the USA, Young Turkey. In 1967, a series of photographs were published with Richard Avedon in the anthology of Photography of the World in Japan. In the exhibition ’Perspectives on the World of People’ opened in Canada in 1967, the exhibition titled Sanat The Ten Masters of Color Photography ide held in New York Modern Art Gallery in 1968 was exhibited in the same year at the Photocina Fair in Cologne, Germany. In 1970, the album ’Türkei fot was published in Germany.
His photographs of Art and Art History were used by the Time-Life, Horizon and Nesweek book chapters in the United States and Skira Publishing in Switzerland. In 1971, he took photographs of Lord Kinross’s book “Hagia-Sophia” (Hagia Sophia). Again in 1971, the publication of Picasso’s 90-year-old Picasso Metamorphose et unite prepared for the celebration of the famous famous Picasso’nun managed to take pictures of the Picasso’ın managed to take photos.
1979 – Türkiye Gazeteciler Cemiyeti Birincilik Ödülü (foto muhabirliği dalında)
1999 – Türkiye Gazeteciler Cemiyeti, meslekte 50 yılını dolduran gazetecilere verilen “Burhan Felek” basın hizmeti ödülü
2000 – Fransa Légion d’honneur nişanı
2004 – Yıldız Üniversitesi fahri doktora unvanı
2005 – Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Cumhurbaşkanlığı Kültür Sanat Büyük Ödülü
2008 – İstanbul Fotoğraflarıyla İstanbul Turizm Özel Ödülü
2011 – Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı Kültür ve Sanat Büyük Ödülü
– Fotoğraflar (Karacan Yayınları, 1980, İstanbul);
– Ara Güler’in Sinemacıları (Hil Yayınları, 1989, İstanbul);
– Sinan, Architect of Soliman the Magnificient (Editions Arthaud, 1992, Paris; Thames and Hudson, 1992, Londra ve New York);
– Living in Turkey (Albin Michel, 1993, Paris; Thames and Hudson, 1993, Londra ve New York; Archipelago Press, 1993, Singapur);
– Eski İstanbul Anıları (Dünya Yayınları, 1994, İstanbul);
– Bir Devir Böyle Geçti, Kalanlara Selam Olsun (Ana Yayıncılık, 1994, İstanbul).
– Yitirilmiş Renkler (Dünya Yayıncılık, 1995, İstanbul);
– Yüzlerinde Yeryüzü (Ana Yayıncılık, 1995, İstanbul);
– Ara Güler’in 70. yaşgünü için özel olarak yapılan Ara Güler’e Saygı kitabı (YGS Yayınları 1998, İstanbul, Hamburg);
– Babilden Sonra Yaşayacağız, (Kısa hikayeler, Aras Yayınevi, 1996, İstanbul);
– İstanbul des Djinns (Fata Morgana, 2001, Montpellier, Fransa);
– Yeryüzünde Yedi İz (Yapı Kredi Yayınları, 2002, İstanbul);
– 100 Yüz (Yapı Kredi Yayınları, 2003, İstanbul);
– Retrospektif – 50 Yıl Fotojurnalizm (YGS Yayınları, 2004, İstanbul, Bremen);
– Ara Güler (Antartist Yayınları, 2005, İstanbul);
– Ara’dan Yetmişyedi Yıl Geçti (Fotografevi Yayınları, 1. Baskı 2005, İstanbul)